I’m so very behind on blog posts, I almost don’t even know where to begin. I guess for starters, I moved to WordPress! I’ll be posting both on WordPress and Tumblr, you can follow where you like. Other than that, there’s been some pretty big life changes in the past couple of weeks.
- I graduated! B.S.? Check! Now I just have to pick up that diploma…
- Remember that perfect apartment I was talking about here? Well, we got it! We’ve been moved in for about a month now. Thanks everyone who kept their fingers crossed for us.
- Started a new job working as a front-end web developer! Two-days in and I am loving it.
- I started a succulent and herb garden up on the new sun deck and I can’t wait to share updates on that soon.
- Also a lot of belated posts coming soon on food and that Norcal trip I mentioned here. Bear with me.
- I have been obsessed with cute shoes lately. Like these ones above, which I picked up for only $15! And yes, I know. I need a pedicure.
College was an incredible four-year experience, but to be honest? I’m pretty okay with where I’m at right now.So many other things I want to share – thoughts on jobs/work, the books/games I’ve picked up lately, recipes, food adventures, grad photos, etc. But all in due time.