It’s that time of month again! Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all of you in the States! I spent mine eating nonstop for 72 hours. Winter is my favorite season by far. This month it really started to cool down and feel like winter here in Southern California. So I’m a happy camper. Anyways, here’s what’s new.
- My hair! I took a Friday off and got my hair done with my older sister. I’ve never dyed my hair before, but I love the natural ombre I got done. Looooving it.
- I started pen-pal-ing! I got my first letter from my penpal in Singapore yesterday and I’m so excited for more. Snail mail is not dead and there’s plenty of ways to get involved!
- Alan bought me Life is Strange on Black Friday and I’ve sunk 5 hours into it already. Full of teen angst, a drop of supernatural and a whole lot of music and mystery. It’s like an interactive teenage indie series.
- Alan and I had a very low-key two-year anniversary. Strange how it feels like longer and shorter than two years at the same time. Cheers to the next one!
- Designer Con! We got tickets from to the Pasadena Designer Con from a couple of our friends and it was an amazing experience. There were tons of artists and toy designers and it was pretty inspirational talking to them about their work. Alan and I both picked up a few prints each. Not bad for my first con!
Other than that, I’ve been trying to keep my weekends pretty quiet. I usually go out with a friend or two to coffee shops and spend an entire day just reading or studying. Good company knows how to enjoy the quiet. My favorite spot lately is The Classic Coffee downtown. Anyways, hope your Novembers have all been just as great! It’s already starting to feel like the holidays.