Hi friends! I did a giveaway way way back and have been meaning to share with you its contents, but I wanted to wait until my actual giveaway winner received her box first so it would be a surprise. She finally did, hooray! You can check out her unboxing post here! Here’s what was inside:
- A Paperback Copy of A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab
- Peony / Rose Candle | So you can literally smell Red London as you read
- Charcoal Infused Bath Bomb | So you can pretend your tub is the Red Isle from book 3
- Sea Salt Chocolate | So you can taste the ocean breeze along with our favorite pirate
- 2 Red Nail Polishes | So you can be cute as hell, okay?!
- A Thank You Note | From yours truly. Because thank you.
Here’s a closer look at the two shades of
magic red I picked out : Under Your Spell and I Red A Good Book. I couldn’t help it. They were the perfect colors to go with this box and also, perfectly punny.
Thank you everyone for participating! Hope to see you all at the next one. I had so so so much fun shopping and picking out items to fill this book-themed box. 🙂 What book should I giveaway next?!